How to adjust your settings
Step 1.Click on the link https://opasa.app/merchant/login , login by your user name then go to setting.
Step 2. Fill in the box as shown in the example below.
- Merchant Logo – Click on browse to add image of your restaurant.
- Merchant header/Background – Click on the browse to add background image or cover image.
- Food Item option – Choose from the option below.
- Two flavor option – Choose from the option.
- Menu option – Choose from the option below.
- Receipt Options –Enter the tax number of your restaurant.
- Printing Options – Fill in the box below as per your choice.
- Free Delivery Option – Enter the amount for delivery above subtotal order.
- Merchant open/close – Choose from the option below.
- External website – Enter your website address if available.
- Enabled voucher– Click on the box if voucher available.
- Minimum Order Delivery – Enter the amount of minimum purchase.
- Maximum Order Delivery – Enter the amount of maximum purchase.
- Minimum Order Pickup – Enter the minimum purchase amount for order pickup.( for e.g. Rs.400)
- Maximum Order pickup - Enter the maximum purchase amount for order pickup.( for e.g. Rs.10,000)
- Dine in
- Minimum purchase amount – Enter the minimum purchase amount for (dine in) in the restaurant.
- Maximum purchase amount - Enter the maximum purchase amount for (dine in) in the restaurant.
- Packaging Charge – Tick on the box if packaging service is available.
- Packaging Charge – Enter the amount of packaging charge.
- Tax &Delivery Charge – Enter the tax amount. (For e.g. 13%), then tick on the box if tax is charge on food item.
- Delivery charge – Enter the delivery charge amount.
- Tips – Tick on the box if tips are available and choose from the option for default tip.
- Store Hours – Choose from the option.
- Store days open – Fill in the box from the options below.
- Accept Pre- orders – Tick on the box if pre- orders are available.
- Holidays – Enter the holidays of your restaurant.
Step 3.Click on the save to adjust your settings.